Insect Boards.com
Welcome to Insect Boards.com. We are a forum and market place for insect collectors, breeders and observers as well as a place for those into arachnids, invertebrates and more. You are viewing the forum as a guest right now, but once registered and logged in it will be AD free, you will be able to buy, sell and trade in our classifieds area, post in our forums, and so much more.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Sunburst diving beetles (Thermonectes marmoratus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pannaking22
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Sunburst diving beetles (Thermonectes marmoratus)   1/8/2017, 10:59 am

Anyone keep these? Seem like a really neat species and I got to see a mixed tank with them at the St. Louis zoo.
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sunburst diving beetles (Thermonectes marmoratus)   1/30/2017, 2:00 pm

I am going to be making a aquarium type tank for my aquatic insects this spring. If I can get my hands on them I will add them to my tank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insectboards.com
Salmon
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Sunburst diving beetles (Thermonectes marmoratus)   1/30/2017, 3:09 pm

Sunbursts have a limited range but it's fairly easy to collect other species such as Dytiscus and Cybister by setting up a light trap near a pond.
Back to top Go down
Canadian anter
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Sunburst diving beetles (Thermonectes marmoratus)   1/31/2017, 11:04 am

I've only ever seen 1 tiny sp of diving beetle Sad
Back to top Go down

Sunburst diving beetles (Thermonectes marmoratus)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insect Boards.com :: Specific Insect, Invertebrate, and Arachnid Keeping and observation :: Water insects / (Aquatic Insects)-
Jump to: