Insect Boards.com
Welcome to Insect Boards.com. We are a forum and market place for insect collectors, breeders and observers as well as a place for those into arachnids, invertebrates and more. You are viewing the forum as a guest right now, but once registered and logged in it will be AD free, you will be able to buy, sell and trade in our classifieds area, post in our forums, and so much more.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Reign of Invertebrates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReignOfInvertebrates

PostSubject: Reign of Invertebrates   11/21/2016, 8:53 pm

What is Reign of Invertebrates?  First, this business is owned and operated by me (Josh), and I am completely obsessed with invertebrates.  I have been breeding critters since 2008 and have been shipping them across the country to other hobbyists since 2012.  Lucky for addicts like me, there is an enormous hobby home to tons and tons of people and thousands of species of arthropods.  As I post this this forum is still very new, but I hope to contribute all that I can to make it the best source of everything bug on the internet!  Every day I discover something new about bugs, and I think Insect Boards.com will only expand my knowledge.  Check back in this section for my latest ads and more!

http://reignofinvertebrates.webs.com

Last edited by ReignOfInvertebrates on 12/3/2016, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://reignofinvertebrates.webs.com
natureguy

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Invertebrates   11/28/2016, 4:27 pm

Cool, I like your site though it appears a few of your items are temporarily unavailable? Also I did find the sight by a simple google search, but it might be helpful to put your link in the post. Wink
Back to top Go down

Reign of Invertebrates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insect Boards.com :: InsectsBoards.com :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: